Dr Arnulfo Vazquez - Gave me excellent dental care.

I had lost several teeth some years ago, and the best solution seemed to be dental implants.The problem I faced was that there was also quite a bit of bone loss, and so I also required bone grafts to build up the jaw to the point that implants could work.

It took a total of three trips to Tijuana, over the course of 7 months, to complete everything. I found Dr. Vazquez to be very professional and extremely competent. The office is very nice, and he has state of the art equipment.

He first did the bone grafting, and I was surprised at how quickly, and painlessly that went. After 4 months, I returned for the actual implants to be placed into the lower jaw. Again, almost pain free, except for some swelling the first couple of days. It only took two hours to do the procedure.

Three months later, I had to return for the abutments and crowns. All I can say is that my teeth are beautiful. Dr. Vazquez is a real perfectionist.

I would recommend him to anyone who is considering dental implants in Mexico.Not only is the price right, but the quality of the work is top notch.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dr Arnulfo Vazquez. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dr Arnulfo Vazquez.
Filing a new complaint about