Dr Arnulfo Vazquez - Gave me excellent dental care.
I had lost several teeth some years ago, and the best solution seemed to be dental implants.The problem I faced was that there was also quite a bit of bone loss, and so I also required bone grafts to build up the jaw to the point that implants could work.
It took a total of three trips to Tijuana, over the course of 7 months, to complete everything. I found Dr. Vazquez to be very professional and extremely competent. The office is very nice, and he has state of the art equipment.
He first did the bone grafting, and I was surprised at how quickly, and painlessly that went. After 4 months, I returned for the actual implants to be placed into the lower jaw. Again, almost pain free, except for some swelling the first couple of days. It only took two hours to do the procedure.
Three months later, I had to return for the abutments and crowns. All I can say is that my teeth are beautiful. Dr. Vazquez is a real perfectionist.
I would recommend him to anyone who is considering dental implants in Mexico.Not only is the price right, but the quality of the work is top notch.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I want to cancel my orders and the order number is 329113952 because I change my mind but every time I cancel my orders it says unsuccessful. Please help me..."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."