I had lost several teeth some years ago, and the best solution seemed to be dental implants.The problem I faced was that there was also quite a bit of bone loss, and so I also required bone grafts to build up the jaw to the point that implants could work.
It took a total of three trips to Tijuana, over the course of 7 months, to complete everything. I found Dr. Vazquez to be very professional and extremely competent. The office is very nice, and he has state of the art equipment.
He first did the bone grafting, and I was surprised at how quickly, and painlessly that went. After 4 months, I returned for the actual implants to be placed into the lower jaw. Again, almost pain free, except for some swelling the first couple of days. It only took two hours to do the procedure.
Three months later, I had to return for the abutments and crowns. All I can say is that my teeth are beautiful. Dr. Vazquez is a real perfectionist.
I would recommend him to anyone who is considering dental implants in Mexico.Not only is the price right, but the quality of the work is top notch.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."
- "Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box. While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..."