Dr Arnulfo Vazquez - Gave me excellent dental care.

Issue not resolved

I had lost several teeth some years ago, and the best solution seemed to be dental implants.The problem I faced was that there was also quite a bit of bone loss, and so I also required bone grafts to build up the jaw to the point that implants could work.

It took a total of three trips to Tijuana, over the course of 7 months, to complete everything. I found Dr. Vazquez to be very professional and extremely competent. The office is very nice, and he has state of the art equipment.

He first did the bone grafting, and I was surprised at how quickly, and painlessly that went. After 4 months, I returned for the actual implants to be placed into the lower jaw. Again, almost pain free, except for some swelling the first couple of days. It only took two hours to do the procedure.

Three months later, I had to return for the abutments and crowns. All I can say is that my teeth are beautiful. Dr. Vazquez is a real perfectionist.

I would recommend him to anyone who is considering dental implants in Mexico.Not only is the price right, but the quality of the work is top notch.

d5ba540 review #347884
4 Helpful? 6
Had the same issue0 Comments0 Report
Had an experience with Dr Arnulfo Vazquez?  Submit review about this company

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dr Arnulfo Vazquez.
Filing a new complaint about
×