Dr Arnulfo Vazquez - Gave me excellent dental care.
I had lost several teeth some years ago, and the best solution seemed to be dental implants.The problem I faced was that there was also quite a bit of bone loss, and so I also required bone grafts to build up the jaw to the point that implants could work.
It took a total of three trips to Tijuana, over the course of 7 months, to complete everything. I found Dr. Vazquez to be very professional and extremely competent. The office is very nice, and he has state of the art equipment.
He first did the bone grafting, and I was surprised at how quickly, and painlessly that went. After 4 months, I returned for the actual implants to be placed into the lower jaw. Again, almost pain free, except for some swelling the first couple of days. It only took two hours to do the procedure.
Three months later, I had to return for the abutments and crowns. All I can say is that my teeth are beautiful. Dr. Vazquez is a real perfectionist.
I would recommend him to anyone who is considering dental implants in Mexico.Not only is the price right, but the quality of the work is top notch.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Dental Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "LAKE COUNTY, Fla. — A Lake County woman claims a major dental chain wanted to collect a few thousand dollars for some treatments she didn't need. Action 9's Todd Ulrich..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."